Near Sunnyvale, CA
If you’re in the market for a new or used Nissan vehicle, stop by Premier Nissan of Sunnyvale, CA to find a great deal. As a full-service Nissan dealership, we offer exceptional customer service and impressive selection of models to fit your needs. We provide the following for every customer:
- A vast inventory of both new and pre-owned Nissan models to select from
- Convenient business hours
- Easy financing whether you want to lease or buy a Nissan model
- Full-service maintenance and repair with quality OEM parts
Come in and check out the Nissan Altima or the Nissan Frontier if you’re looking for a vehicle. Take one of our fabulous models for a test drive and discover how you can drive it home today.
Start out on E. El Camino Real/Ca-82 towards S. Wolfe Rd. where you will turn right. Go 1-1/2 miles and merge onto CA-87 S via EXIT 3A. Merge onto Almaden Expy/County Hwy-G8 in 2 miles via EXIT 3B. After another 2 miles, take the ramp to Capitol Expwy Auto Mall. Merge onto Almaden Rd. Take the first right onto Newberry Dr. Turn slightly right onto Hillsdale Ave. which turns into Capitol Expressway Auto Mall.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Sunnyvale is home to many tech companies and other corporations. It boasts a population of just over 140,000 and also lays claim to almost 500 acres of parks. Several notable people hail from this area, including Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, co-founders of Apple, Inc.
At Premier Nissan, we know how important it is to choose the right vehicle for your lifestyle and budget. That’s why we strive to help you select a Nissan model that will fit your needs for today and in the future. We also know that reliability is extremely critical, especially for those who commute or carpool the kids around town. Our parts and service center will help keep your Nissan working like new. Come in and talk to our staff to find out how you can finance and care for your vehicle.
Sunnyvale, CA is a growing community with a long and rich history. There’s always plenty of activities and special events to keep you entertained, whether you want to go shopping at the Sunnyvale Town Center Mall or take a walk at Washington Park near the downtown area. Some of the most popular attractions include:
- Las Palmas Park
- Murphy Avenue
- Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum
- The Lace Museum
- The Lace Museum Tucked away in Sunnyvale is a small museum that is filled with history. The Lace Museum is dedicated to lace with vintage pieces as well as handwork from all over the world. Staff will demonstrate different techniques and explain the displays.
- Las Palmas Park Get away from the busy city at Las Palmas Park. This city park features a pool with parrots and palm trees in a residential area that is quiet and well-kept. Playgrounds and picnic tables make it a wonderful place to visit for an afternoon break.
- Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum This museum explains the rich history of Sunnyvale, beginning with the first family’s wagon train trip. There is also a beautiful lake and walking trails in the park and a nearby orchard with apricot trees.
- Murphy Avenue Murphy Avenue is a street located downtown with its own personality. It features little dress and coffee shops as well as a bookstore and ice cream shop. During the summer, you can enjoy jazz and rock bands and be part of the lively atmosphere.