Near Mountain View, CA
Visit Premier Nissan of Mountain View, CA to find great deals on the latest Nissan models as well as pre-owned vehicles. With our full-service Nissan dealership, you can purchase your preferred model and maintain it over the long-term. We provide the following for our customers:
- A large selection of new and used Nissan inventory
- Simple financing terms for either purchase or lease
- Full-service repair and maintenance with OEM parts
Come in and find your next vehicle, whether you’re in the market for a stylish sedan like the Nissan Altima or a capable SUV like the Nissan Rogue. Stop by for a test drive and enjoy an exceptional buying experience.
Start on Mercy St. toward Castro St. Take the first left onto Castro St. which becomes Moffett Blvd. Merge onto US-101 S toward San Jose and travel almost 8 miles. Merge onto CA-87 S via EXIT 390 and go almost 6 miles. Merge onto Almaden Expy/County Hwy G8 via EXIT 3B and travel 2 miles. Take the ramp toward Capitol Expwy Auto Mall. Merge onto Almaden Rd. and take the first right onto Newberry Dr. Turn slightly right onto Hillsdale Ave, which turns into Capitol Expressway Auto Mall.
With a population of just over 74,000, Mountain View has a long and rich history, beginning as a stagecoach stop and becoming a premier suburb in Silicon Valley. A walkable downtown area enhances the appeal of this community, which is home to many large technology companies and other top businesses.
The team at Premier Nissan understands how important it is to have a vehicle that fits your needs and is reliable to get you where you want to go. It must also represent your personality and provide the amenities you want. To help you find the right Nissan model, we offer a large selection of both new and used models with easy financing. Take your Nissan vehicle to our service center where the team will keep it running for the long-term. Come in today and find out how we can match you to the right model.
Mountain View is home to a vibrant downtown area and many cultural and tourist events and attractions. Perhaps you want to take in a special performance at the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts or attend the Mountain View Art & Wine Festival. You can browse the farmers’ market along Castro Street or wander through Shoreline Park. Some of the most popular attractions in the area include:
- Shoreline Lake Park
- NASA Ames Research Center
- Computer History Museum
- Shoreline Lake Park Built upon a landfill, Shoreline Lake Park offers beautiful views of the lake and benches where you can sit and relax. Boat rentals and a golf course provide outdoor fun along with walking trails. You can also visit the Victorian house museum onsite.
- NASA Ames Research Center Learn about the history of space exploration at this research center. You can even try freeze dried space ice cream and find souvenirs at the gift shop. The largest wind tunnel in the world is located here as well.
- Googleplex The corporate headquarters of Google allows visitors to learn more about the company if they are accompanied by an employee. The grounds are open to the public as well. Unique works of art are displayed throughout the complex along with a volleyball court and other intriguing amenities.
- Computer History Museum It’s not surprising to have a museum dedicated to the history of the computer located in the heart of Silicon Valley. See various artifacts from early devices and learn how the computer has changed society while interactive exhibits will entertain the kids.