Your Nissan's stopping system is usually the only thing keeping you out of harm's way, so we do what we can to offer memorable brake services to San Jose, CA drivers. The next time you need your brakes bled or a shoe replacement, be sure to schedule service with Premier Nissan of San Jose.
Common Types of Brake Services
The four brake types include disc brakes, drum brakes, emergency brakes, and anti-lock brakes. Our state-of-the-art service center comes with all of the technology and tools needed to provide all sorts of brake services, including:
- Shoe Replacement: This service generally involves pad replacements anywhere from 20,000 to 50,000 miles.
- Line Replacement: Dirty brake lines can cause massive problems for drivers. Brake lines hold the fluid from your Nissan's master cylinder. Sometimes service techs can replace brake lines with patches, and other times they need to be replaced.
- Master Cylinders: This part regulates fluid pressure throughout your stopping system. There tons of pins, pistons, and valves that also help move brake fluid throughout your system. Generally, master cylinders last as long as your car. However, if enough damage occurs, it's wise to replace the entire master cylinder.
- Bleeding: Bleeding the brakes is the act of draining all of the fluid out to replace it with clean fluids. Generally, brake lines are bled after car brake repairs.
- Random Part Replacement: Since your stopping system is made up of tons of minuscule pieces, sometimes components like pistons, springs, shims, screws, and boots need replacements.
Schedule Brake Services Online Today
If you're noticing some squeaks when you come to a stop or your brake feels too loose when you push down, schedule service online.
Let one of our Nissan professionals take care of your service. We even offer Express Nissan Service options for people who are on the go!
Get in touch with our team today and get the Nissan services you need.